Bahama Blue | Turkish Towel
These Turkish woven by hand with the perfect weight, softness, and absorbency for those trips to the lake or beach. Made in Denizli, Turkey, with a soft stonewashed finish, these organic cotton towels only get better with age. Use as a beach or bath towel, pareo or sarong, throw, blanket, and more. An essential.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Natural tassel trim
- 36" X 63" (hand made, some slight variation)
- Absorbs and dries quickly
- Wash before use to open fibers
- Absorbency increases with every wash
- Warm machine or hand wash, do not bleach
About the Brand
Based in Denizli, Turkey, founder Menderes Ulker comes from a long lineage of weavers, having learned his way around the loom from his grandmother. He produces all of Organic Turkish Towels' products out of his small atelier, and continues perfecting his family's artisan trade.