Native Wildflower Picnic Rug
A stunning emerald green design, featuring native Australian wildflowers. Durable cotton canvas featuring a unique hand drawn artwork on the top side, coated with UPF30+ so your print will stay vibrant after use. The base is made of waterproof canvas to keep you dry from the damp ground. Wandering Folk picnic rugs are adorned with hand made cotton tassels on each corner. Every picnic rug comes with its very own brown woven strap, so you can carry your new rug wherever you roam.
- Two layers of durable cotton canvas
- Hand drawn digital print on top
- UPF protective coating
- Leather logo patch on front
- Waterproof canvas blend on back
- Chunky cotton tassels on each corner
- Brown woven cotton strap included
- Size: 164 CM x 147 CM / 64.5 " x 58 "
- R.E.A.C.H Compliance - Free from harmful chemicals
About the Brand
Wandering Folk is a family owned business from Byron Bay, Australia, who are all about camping adventures, good friends and great food. Their highly coveted picnic rugs are hand drawn and designed from their studio, featuring organic bohemian patterns and native Australian flora. Wandering Folk are part of the 1% for the Planet program, an international organization whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes.